Work permit for 14 and 15 year olds

Where can my child get a work permit?  

Work permits will be issued from the Main Office at Whitewater High School.  The student getting the work permit needs to be present to sign the form.

What do we need to bring?

  • Proof of age (birth certificate or passport).
  • Social Security card.
  • Letter from the employer stating what type of work the student will be doing. 
  • The parent/guardian needs to sign the letter from the employer as proof of approval.
  • $10, which will be reimbursed by the employer.