Welcome to the Whitewater Unified School District
We are excited for you to join our district! The process to enroll your student is simple and begins online:
- Parent or guardian completes the online enrollment form in either English or Espanol.
- After we receive and review your form, we will contact you to schedule an in-person appointment to complete the enrollment process.
For the in-person appointment, you will be required to bring the following documents:
- Original (certified) birth certificate for each student
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency (recent utility bill, bank statement, mortage, or lease showing your current address)
- Guardianship or custody documents (if applicable)
- Cash or check to pay school fees
Enrollment is completed at the WUSD Central Office, located at 419 South Elizabeth Street. The Central Office is a separate building that shares a parking lot with the middle school.
Please contact Cynthia Collins, Registrar/Business Services Associate, at (262) 472-8700.